San Joaquin County Superior Court
Pay Traffic Ticket

General Information
News and Media
Case Inquiry
Jury Duty
Grand Jury
Site Map
ADA Information

Free Download of Adobe Acrobat Reader
Free tools that allow visually disabled users to read documents in Adobe PDF format spacer pixel
spacer pixel

Access Information For Persons With Disabilities

To request accomodations for a disabled person, the person or his/her attorney needs to fill out the Judicial Council form, Request for Accomodations by Persons with Disabilities and Response, form number MC-410.

The form needs to be completed and turned in two weeks before the accomodation is needed to allow the court time to make the accomodation, if the request is granted by the judge. The form should be returned to Denise Hill, c/o San Joaquin County Superior Court, Human Resources Division, 222 E. Weber Ave., Stockton, CA 95202.

The entrance to the Courthouse is on the west side of the Courthouse - Hunter Street Square entrance.

If you are experiencing techical problems with the court's website, please contact the webmaster. Please note: if you have questions regarding your case and you email the webmaster, you will not receive a reponse back from the court.
[Privacy Policy]